This is an ideal fit for someone looking to work at an early-stage startup and gain lots of valuable hand-on experience with data. In this role you will have the opportunity to interface with stakeholders at all levels of the solar industry; from technicians in the field to asset owners and financiers. You will be working within the operations team and closely coordinating with the software team to provide constructive feedback.
This is a full-time position with an initial three-month paid evaluation period and opportunity for growth into a Project Manager role.
Your responsibilities will be centered around assisting in the reception and delivery of projects for Raptor Maps. Daily tasks include:
- Confirmation of data quality with drone service providers
- Use GIS tools to create digital models of solar sites
- Manage analytics teams to ensure project deadlines are met
- QA/QC review of software output
- Finalize customer deliverables & analytics
- Communicate project details with customers
- Develop and improve existing systems
- You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- You are a team player
- You love learning new things fast and staying up on technology. You are passionate and curious about scaling the solar industry.
- You have strong time management skills and a knack for adapting to changing priorities and project needs
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree and have 1-3 years of work experience in customer success, project management, operations and maintenance, data analysis, or similar
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Experience with image processing tools, GIS mapping, or thermography
- Prior work or research experience in solar operations and maintenance, field technician work, or other related solar PV experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience flying drones is a plus
All Raptor Maps Team Members
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and success in the team
- Have transparency into the operations of the rest of the company and are expected to be transparent and communicate honestly and effectively
- Have a sense of urgency. We are tackling a global problem, working in a fast-paced industry, and building a once in a lifetime company at Raptor Maps.
- Work remote, work in a Boston-based office, or take a hybrid approach