Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Creating a culture of learning and individual growth are core values at Twelve. We’re looking for a Learning and Development Program Manager to build a structured program around learning.
As Twelve’s first Learning and Development (L&D) Program Manager, you will be responsible for designing and implementing effective programs to promote learning and accelerate employee growth. As Twelve scales rapidly, we are committed to providing our team members with the necessary support and resources.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement, and execute Twelve’s company wide learning strategy
- Create leadership and manager development programs focused on building skills to support hyper growth
- Develop and facilitate internal training sessions
- Design, create, and utilize necessary learning materials
- Partner with members of the People team to improve and evolve new employee orientation and onboarding programming
- Measure program effectiveness and collect feedback for continuous improvement
- Identify external resources and manage vendor/consultant relationships
- Design internal coaching programs and partner with HR to implement 1:1 coaching for people managers across the organization
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience working in learning and development functions, preferably in a fast-growing technology environment
- You have demonstrable experience designing and rolling out new programming
- You are a skilled presenter and facilitator, and can adapt your delivery style based on audience and context
- You communicate clearly and concisely, in both written and verbal forms
- You believe in growth mindset - enabling others to learn and grow is your passion and dedication
- You have current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.
Energy, Materials & Manufacturing, Research & Education, Engineered Carbon Removal, Climate Adaptation