Who we are:
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agrifood industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agrifood and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 150 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
We are looking for a Technology Recruiter to join our People team, with a primary focus on active sourcing and recruiting for our Tech & Engineering verticals.
In this role, you will create and implement recruiting campaigns, provide exceptional support to applicants and hiring managers, and assist the US Head of People and Culture with recruiting initiatives to build our world-class team.
What you will do:
- Develop helpful and effective relationships with hiring leaders and their interview panels commanding a deep understanding of the inner workings of each team.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process, including creating requisitions, posting job ads, managing applications, scheduling, and conducting interviews with candidates while ensuring excellent communication is maintained throughout the process.
- Facilitate pre-interview briefings and post-interview feedback debriefs to ensure we are aligning from the start and checking our bias.
- Proactively build talent pools for future hiring opportunities and implement the company’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives in the recruitment process, serving as an advocate and facilitator for building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Partner with People Operations and Senior leadership to build a scalable, objective, and consistent recruitment process.
- Demonstrate strong technical acumen with modern recruiting tech stacks ensuring the integrity of all data (Greenhouse, GSuite, LinkedIn, amongst our growing toolset).
- Provide excellent candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Collaborate with the Head of People & Culture and other team members on special projects from time to time.
- Host and participate in recruiting events, with an emphasis focused on inclusion.
- Balance the needs of multiple stakeholders while driving forward on results at pace with a startup.
- 3+ Years of proven successful experience in full-cycle recruiting (sourcing and talent acquisition) for go-to-market positions at dynamic, high-growth companies where the only thing constant is change.
- Experience with outbound sourcing strategies that yield high conversion.
- A strong commitment and passion for people, tech, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Ability to make recommendations for process improvement using data.
- A strong core of ethics (you always want to do what’s right for the candidate, the community, and the company).
- Discreet and able to handle highly-sensitive, confidential company information.
- A growth mindset. recruiting is always evolving. You keep your pulse on the latest and greatest techniques in pursuit of greater effectiveness.
- Experience working in a company with employees both in the US and internationally ( work on a team where colleagues may be separate in both time zones and physical space).
Who You Are:
- Your infectious energy and enthusiasm are balanced with the ability to stay calm when under immense pressure.
- You connect authentically with people from all backgrounds and experience levels.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and commitment, demonstrated in previous roles.
- Experience operating in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS.
- You have a deep understanding of the AU talent market particularly in tech and/or agriculture.
*We value diversity! At Regrow, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better but our planet better. We have employees across nine countries and three continents, and we’re committed to expanding our base of knowledge and experience.
Regrow is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Regrow, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you.
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Consumer Goods, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Food & Agriculture, Pollution & Waste Reduction, Research & Education