Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me
!Lime's Recruiting team is growing and we are hiring a Senior Corporate Recruiter to join the team! In this role, you will handle full-cycle recruitment for multiple corporate functions across the organization with a primary focus in the United States and some roles in APAC.At Lime, the talent function is highly valued so you will have the opportunity to strategically partner with the business. If you have experience in fast paced environments and are looking for the opportunity to add a major achievement to your resume, this is the perfect place for you!We are a remote first company! For this position we are targeting candidates in Los Angeles, Chicago, and San Francisco areas.
About the role:
- You are a hunter! You enjoy sourcing and finding top talent through multiple avenues to include networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals, etc. to build a pipeline of strong candidates for current and future positions
- You are a partner! You provide thought partnership to your hiring leaders to make transparent, unbiased hiring decisions that result in the growth of diverse, sustainable teams
- You are a learner! You will work closely with Lime hiring managers to understand open positions and team needs to help you in finding top talent for their open role(s)
- You are a closer! You have the ability to close candidates and negotiate when necessary
- You enjoy rolling your sleeves up and pitching in! You will create job descriptions and post, maintain, and track job listings, you will schedule and support to arrange interviews and you will create offer packages based on position and compensation requirements when needed
- 6+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Previous track record recruiting a variety of roles across legal, finance, communications and operations
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple avenues (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- You have built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Prior experience in a fast-growing, dynamic start up
- Strong organization skills and diligence in having a self-starter mentality and a strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive and be able to prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Enjoy working closely with senior executives
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.This job cannot be performed in Colorado.