Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)About Lime
Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
!As Lime's first dedicated Security Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing and executing a plan to secure Lime's systems and keep malicious actors at bay.
What you'll do:
- Help Lime improve security posture for IPO-readiness in the next 20 months
- Design and build security infrastructure used by all Lime engineering teams
- Improve security-related standards and processes
- Improve Lime’s infrastructure following modern security practices, including leveraging PKI, zero-trust access control model, cloud-first security architecture, password-less authentication, etc.
- A degree in CS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure security (pentest, bug bounty, incident response)
- Strong understanding of security compliance standards and frameworks (PCI, ISO, SOX, etc)
- Able to write good code (in python, golang, bash, etc)
- Familiar with organization IPO-readiness
- Familiar with IoT security
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world. This job cannot be performed within Colorado.