We’re a fast-growing startup that cares passionately about solving the climate crisis. Our mission is to reverse climate change by restoring the planet’s forests. We believe that native forest ecosystems are the most effective, safe, and scalable carbon capture systems on Earth. We work with partners all over the world to accelerate successful restoration projects and scale this climate solution. We’re innovating in both forest tech and green finance. We’ve developed accessible, low-cost solutions to native forest restoration, including off-grid seed banks to store millions of seeds anywhere, open-source software to measure tree health and growth, and accessible forestry training programs. We’re also developing novel financing structures to support local communities as they undertake restoration projects. We’re a unique mix of foresters, technology experts, and creative communicators brought together by our common mission. Learn more at terraformation.com
As the Business Operations Associate, you will help ensure the success of Terraformation’s projects by supporting and scaling processes for engaging forestry and seed banking partners around the globe.
- Develop and implement cross functional processes
- Understand operational needs and drive to simple, scalable process-solutions for day-to-day workflow
- Develop project plans and see them through to execution
- Write and maintain documentation for internal processes
- Educate internal teams (Business Development, Sales, Forestry etc…) on best practices and updates
- Produce and maintain reports and dashboards that accelerate information - to - action
- Create reporting and tracking against progress milestones, budget and metrics
- Audit and ensure data accuracy in CRM and other tools
- Partner-first mentality. Ability to empathize and work with diverse global cultures and stakeholders is critical.
- 2+ years in consulting, business operations, project management or a tech/start-up environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with ability to build narratives based on data
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and visualize data, some coding or BI experience preferred (e.g. SQL, Tableau)
- Strong project management skills
- Comfort working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with international customers or partners
- Familiarity with forestry or ecosystem-based conservation programs
- Familiarity with Sales, Customer Success or Revenue operations metrics and processes
- Experience with CRM or other cross functional database use and management
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy Terraformation requires anyone who engages in in-person activities (e.g., team meetings, meetings with vendors, visits to one of our worksites) or travels for work related purposes to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved.