We’re a fast-growing startup that cares passionately about solving the climate crisis. Our mission is to reverse climate change by restoring the planet’s forests. We believe that native forest ecosystems are the most effective, safe, and scalable carbon capture systems on Earth. We work with partners all over the world to accelerate successful restoration projects and scale this climate solution. We’re innovating in both forest tech and green finance. We’ve developed accessible, low-cost solutions to native forest restoration, including off-grid seed banks to store millions of seeds anywhere, open-source software to measure tree health and growth, and accessible forestry training programs. We’re also developing novel financing structures to support local communities as they undertake restoration projects. We’re a unique mix of foresters, technology experts, and creative communicators brought together by our common mission. Learn more at terraformation.com
. Job Mission
As Terraformation’s first Partner Operations Manager you will help define internal and external processes related to forestry and seed banking partners around the world that create a world-class experience for partners, and foster success of all partner projects.
- Help set strategy and experience for both forestry and seed bank partners
- Define what “excellent” looks like for both the partner(s) and Terraformation
- Align cross functional stakeholders on partner priorities
- Drive positive partner outcomes, adoption and experience
- Map partner lifecycle and identify metrics of success at each state
- Create internal and external processes that foster positive outcomes and work to implement across Terraformation functions
- Create reporting and tracking against progress milestones, budget and metrics
- Own success of internal tooling to support partner processes
- Detail requirements, train teams, and ensure quality data output
- Partner-first mentality. Ability to empathize and work with diverse global cultures and stakeholders is critical.
- 4+ years in consulting, business operations, project management or a tech/start-up environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with ability to build narratives based on data
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to drive large complex initiatives across teams
- Comfort working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with international customers or partners
- Familiarity with forestry or ecosystem-based conservation programs
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy Terraformation requires anyone who engages in in-person activities (e.g., team meetings, meetings with vendors, visits to one of our worksites) or travels for work related purposes to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved.