Pledge makes it simple for businesses of every size to understand and manage the climate impact of their products. By providing tools and infrastructure, we automate the delivery of climate solutions - such as footprint measurement, reduction and offsetting - into customer journeys.
We're on a mission to make businesses climate aware and help accelerate their transition to net zero. Pledge was founded in 2021 by early employees of Revolut and the co-founder of Freetrade.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Pledge’s first Digital Marketing Manager, you will build, lead and drive the digital marketing strategy from ground up. You will craft the digital marketing plan, determine the company metrics and ensure the execution across all of Pledge’s digital marketing touchpoints. This role requires collaboration with the wider marketing, sales and product teams to build new acquisition opportunities for the business at scale.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for attracting leads, managing the organisation’s website, SEO and SEM strategy and execution as well as social channels. You will be heavily involved in website conversion rates, ultimately responsible for pipeline creation. You will be someone who is up to date on current digital marketing trends, gets excited about diving into the data, is curious about buying behaviour and personas, loves using A/B testing and finds ways to improve Pledge’s digital programs.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need self-motivation, a strong ability to focus and a dedication to success. Self-driven and passionate people thrive at Pledge!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build and launch a new website that generates leads and improves the organisation’s brand and reputation digitally. Optimise for SEO best practices, and be designed around a lead-generating content strategy.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for implementing digital marketing automation tools in alignment with the organisation's marketing strategies and goals.
- Manage ongoing day-to-day web content and updates within CMS.
- Create SEO strategy in partnership with a digital agency to implement the strategy, ensuring regular analysis of results and execution of optimisations.
- Help deliver and/or coordinate the creation of digital content (social media posts, video assets, blogs) in alignment with the content plan.
- Manage all the social channels, including defining each channel’s strategy, developing the content calendar and distributing content across all channels.
- Generate web and digital performance reports on a regular cadence that track KPIs and key diagnostic metrics. Reports include recommendations that are designed to improve the performance of digital marketing efforts across channels.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments in order to identify and develop new traffic-driving opportunities within digital to increase reach, customer acquisition and sales.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Deep expertise in digital marketing (5+ years preferred), performance marketing at a B2B software early-stage company or scale-up
- Ability to optimise short term performance (CPL or CPA) against long term returns (CAC analysis)
- Proven experience developing and executing digital campaigns and management of SEO, SEM, display advertising and social media (organic and paid) to deliver on brand awareness and lead acquisition
- Ability to write and/or edit short-form compelling copy, landing pages, CTAs, with careful attention to detail, accuracy and buyer engagement
- Experience with Google Analytics or other digital analytics tools
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret, organise and present data and results
- Possesses a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness and has a desire to roll up your sleeves and help during a rapid pace of company growth
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL
- You share Pledge’s mission to enable businesses to take action on their climate impact
- You can work autonomously and take ownership with a high degree of integrity
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy
- You have an obsession for solving customer problems and get excited about spending time with users of your products
- You approach work in a logical way and operate from first principles
- Stock options - we are all owners of Pledge
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences
- All the tech you need to perform
- Yearly offsite and team building events
Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Carbon Removal & Utilization Engineering, Transportation
Biochar Production, Biomass, Tree Plantations (on Degraded Land), Tropical Forest Restoration