mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future. Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
We are looking for an MBA/MS intern
for the summer of 2022 to directly enable our technology development and scale-up. This person will execute high priority strategic projects on behalf of the Supply Chain
organization, interfacing with many teams across the company.
The role will be responsible for synthesizing complex, evolving sets of data and information from both internal and external sources, and translating them into actionable tasks and outputs to support our rapid development and capacity planning. The Intern will work on creating and executing strategies to streamline business processes, drive down costs, and mitigate existential risks to our research, development, & commercialization.
The successful candidate will bring quantitative rigor and creative thinking to solve complex problems across the company, while developing positive and productive relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors alike. This position is part of the rapidly growing Supply Chain organization, and will report to the Director of Global Supply Chain.
This position is based onsite at our office in San Carlos, CA.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES
- Actively pursuing 2-year MBA program or MS in Engineering; concentration in supply chain management a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, supply chain, finance, engineering or other quantitative discipline
- >2 years professional experience in consulting, supply chain, procurement, or mechanical engineering
- Quantitative, analytical, data-driven decision-maker
- Ability to multitask, prioritize efforts, and effectively communicate progress and strategic roadmaps
- Bias towards taking initiative to identify and solve ambiguous or under-defined problems
About Electric Hydrogen
- Able to work on-site at our office in San Carlos, CA
- Provide your own relocation, transportation, and housing
- Start date is flexible in the summer 2022, but must be able to work for a consecutive 12 weeks minimum
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world’s leading experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world’s top venture capital firms, the Company designs and manufactures electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to generate green hydrogen by splitting water. Electric Hydrogen is building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. The Company was founded in 2020 and is based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is an equal opportunity employer.