About Pivot Bio:
Fueled by an innovative drive and a deep understanding of the soil microbiome, Pivot Bio is pioneering game-changing advances in agriculture. Our first commercial product harnesses the power of naturally-occurring microbes to provide nutrients to crops. We are dedicated to providing new sustainable ways for farmers to improve yield as they work to help feed the world’s growing population. Read/Hear more about Pivot Bio on Forbes or PBS News Hour.
Position: HubSpot Specialist; Location: Ames, IA
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing customer success team that does meaningful work and is highly collaborative? Our team quickly adapts to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of commercial product, technology, and operations processes.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys learning new things, creating relationships, and supporting an adaptive and ever challenging environment with a progressive company that is changing the world for farmers today.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot service and support tickets related to sales, service, and sales dashboards.
- Understand the workflows, properties, and interaction with various company application tools including data warehouse, farmer portal, shipping dashboard, etc.
- Recognize and correct sales data and automation issues.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to identify customer support and technology problems for resolution. Provide technical support with Customer Success team and Commercial team on HubSpot processes, workflows, etc.
- Manage and maintain employee and sales rep records.
- Work closely with data and web development teams to keep current on new technology features, product, and changes to existing features, presenting your knowledge back to company. Write training materials and troubleshooting documentation.
- Participate in user testing and upgrade process and ensure that business objectives are met.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HubSpot Certified
- Customer journey mapping experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in customer-facing role
- BS or BA preferred
- Position is office based and requires working on a computer, including Zoom meetings, up to 6 hours a day
- Excellent direction setting, prioritization and project management skills
- Prior agricultural experience and a passion for working in agriculture is preferred
- Ideal candidates should have a baseline knowledge and understanding of agriculture, crops, seed, bioscience, or biochemistry
- Travel less than 10%
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- **Must be authorized to work in the United States
What we offer:
- Competitive package in a disruptive startup
- Stock options
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance with employer-paid premiums
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability policies
- Employee Assistance Program with free referrals and discounts
- 401(k) plan, 3% Match
- Commuter benefits
- Annual Training & Development support
- Flexible vacation policy with a generous holiday schedule
- Exciting opportunity to work with a talented and fun team