This position is a critical component of our Sales team and will be responsible for growing the business across the US. This is a remote / home office position. This position will report to the VP of Channel Sales and Marketing. Expect frequent travel to meet with fleets and business partners in the assigned territory, plus trade shows and conferences across the country as needed.
We are a fast-changing organization with a mission to free fleets from fossil fuels. We count on our team members’ leadership, enthusiasm, creative problem solving, and self-motivation across a wide range of both technical and non-technical disciplines. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company already in the process of disrupting the transportation industry. Success will be rewarded both financially and with future career progression opportunities.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
Manage sales application engineering and channel sales teams focused on:
● Partner prospecting for partnerships in key business markets
● Partner program, contract and process development & execution
● Evangelizing Motiv partner program to partners and prospective customers
● Relationship management for partners at all organizational levels
● Delivery of technical product, selling and process training to Motiv & partner employees
● Coordination of partner support
● Issue escalation and dispute resolution for key partner accounts & opportunities
● Represent Motiv at industry trade shows and customer events as needed
● Sales engineering in all phases of electric vehicle and infrastructure purchasing process
● Collaborate across internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of vehicles and infrastructure to meet customer needs.
● Deliver fleet health and fleet performance updates to key accounts
● Develop and deliver internal and external technical training
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field; and 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Experience presenting to executive teams
● Experience in developing business cases for new products and lines of business
● Experience with Business Canvas, SWOT, market fit and revenue projection modeling
● Expertise in urban commerce & people moving industries
● Experience with visualization from data analysis
● Exceptional time management and follow-up skills
● Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
● Effective written and oral communication skills
● Ability to self-manage
● 50%-75% travel requires the ability to leverage all mobile work tools to deliver exceptional customer experiences regardless of your location.
● Cross department collaboration with customer experience, product delivery, finance, legal and marketing is critical to this role