About PatchPatch is building the infrastructure to power a climate-positive economy and scale carbon removal. Businesses can leverage our API to automatically calculate their footprint and make any transaction carbon-neutral. Offset projects use our consumer-grade platform to manage their business, find new customers and scale their technology.We're a small team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business in an industry the world deeply needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Version One, Pale Blue Dot, and are founded by the same team who helped take Sonder from 0 to 2B.About PositionWe're looking for rockstar business development representative (BDR) to generate new opportunities for Patch in North America. As a BDR, you will be the first point of contact between Patch and our customers, helping them start their journey to carbon zero.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with GTM leads to identify new business sectors to target and align on an outbound prospecting strategy.
- Follow up with marketing-generated leads to qualify as sales opportunities. Move solid leads through the funnel connecting them with a GTM Lead.
- Conduct market research to uncover needs within each industry verticals or business segment.
- Generate target prospect lists and implement engaging customer outreach strategies that deliver results (i.e. campaigns, follow up sequences, objection handling).
- Act as the first point of contact for Patch customers, representing customers' needs to the greater Patch team.
- Follow-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not initially result in a sales opportunity
- Proven track record of organizing and meeting weekly campaign and prospecting targets.
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals and markets, and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Patch
- Experienced in building data-driven narratives that are relevant to engaging with new prospects.
- Stay apprised of new information relating to industry trends and customer pain points.
- Curiosity around new industries, technologies, and strategies.
- Self starter who is able to operate in a hyper growth environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to contribute to Patch’s carbon removal mission.
- A rolodex of North American customers and client connections that can add value to Patch from day-one.
- Familiarity using Outreach, Zoominfo, and Salesforce
- Technology industry experience
What Makes Patch Exciting:
- Make a positive impact on the world, and work on a mission that matters.
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful Equity.
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health, covering gyms, courses, therapy, art, animals, etc!
- Low ego, collaborative culture.
- Time-off As Needed Vacation Policy.
Commitment to Diversity:Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. #LI-Remote