HowGood is a SaaS data platform with the worlds largest database on food and personal care product sustainability. With more than 33,000 ingredients, chemicals and materials assessed, HowGood helps leading brands, retailers and restaurants improve their environmental and social impact. Through in-depth, ingredient-level insights into factors ranging from greenhouse gas emissions to animal welfare to labor risk, HowGood data powers strategic decision-making for the sourcing, manufacturing, merchandising, and marketing of sustainable products.HowGood is seeking enthusiastic and tenacious SaaS sales associates to drive growth of Latis, our sustainability intelligence platform. Focus will be on signing new mid- and small-sized brands, retailers, and suppliers in the food & beverage industry, with the opportunity to expand into other verticals.
Key Outcomes the SaaS Sales Associate will be responsible to achieve:
- Double the number of Latis customers by end of year 1
- Contribute to 10x Latis Revenue by end of year 3.
- 95+% of all sales meetings result in another meeting or a closed sale; this includes supporting other Innovation & Sales team members with customer insights, innovation, and meeting preparation
- Enhance connectivity between HowGood customers, generating a network effect of sustainability transformation across the world’s food & agriculture system.
- 1+ Year of successful SaaS sales Experience closing five-figure deals
- Entrepreneurial, self-managing, strong bias for action.
- Can do your own lead generation
- Excellent capabilities with MS Office & GSuite; Experience with CRM & project management
- Collaborative & proactively communicative, quickly & clearly develops written & visual presentations
- Persistent & patient, with strong but flexible attention to detail
- Open, connective, excellent listener, and enthusiastic!
- Desire and confidence to rapidly learn & act on new information and new ways of working
- Background in sustainability, agriculture, or food & beverage industry.
Nice to have competencies:
You must be passionate about creating a positive impact in the world, and excited to learn about agriculture, sustainability, and transforming the global food system.Competitive benefits package available, with salary ranging from $50-70k commensurate with qualifications and experience.Please submit a resume and cover letter. HowGood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Experience closing high five-figure deals
- Social network in food & beverage industry
- Thought-leadership (and public speaking) in agriculture, sustainability, product development, supply systems, innovation, transparency, biodiversity, labor risk, or nutrition
- Basic graphic design capabilities in MS Office or GSuite; Experience with Sustainability & transparency software (e.g. LCA, GIS, supply chain, risk assessment)
- Capacity for big-picture strategic thinking and customer-oriented innovation.