We’re seeking an individual motivated by our mission with a deep understanding of the energy space to join our Product Partnerships team in leading the development of strategic partnerships with distributed energy resources (DERs) of all types, including electric vehicles, energy storage, and controllable loads. If you are passionate about the clean energy transition, and want to get to work making it happen, we want to hear from you.
- Create and execute commercial agreements that enable revenue streams for partners, customers, and end users.
- Prospect, present proposals, negotiate, and close business.
- Report on all sales activities through Voltus’s CRM systems.
- Master the competitive landscape. Collaborate with our Marketing team on outreach and competitive positioning.
- Articulate and quantify the business value of any new product or feature request.
- Improve our product offerings. Identify and define product partner needs, and provide feedback to our team.
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.
- Demonstrated history of developing and selling B2B energy products and services
- Experience navigating partnerships through complex negotiations and contract structuring
- Self-initiated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-throughput environment
- Experience with business model development and P&L management
- Excellent project management and cross-functional leadership skills
- Knowledge of the electric grid systems, markets, and technologies
- Bonus: Experience in EVs and infrastructure, energy storage, demand response and energy efficiency
Building Automation Systems, Building Retrofitting, Distributed Energy Storage, Grid Flexibility, Net Zero Buildings, Smart Thermostats, Utility-Scale Energy Storage, Utility-Scale Solar Photovoltaics