Perfect Day is on a mission to make all the incredible dairy products you love while making the world a kinder, greener place. Our team brings their diverse experiences to the table every day to make better products without compromise. We believe the in limitless potential of what we’re working to accomplish. That’s why our team spans the globe bringing together the best and brightest minds to help us scale to meet commercial demands and innovate on brand new animal-free products.Perfect
Day India (PDI) is looking to fill an Assistant Manager position to strengthen capabilities in People & Culture team, at our newly built R&D labs (Perfect Day Park) in Bangalore. The position will be responsible for assisting the People & Culture department in Talent acquisition, support and develop of talent through developing policies and managing procedures. will also handler administrative tasks an contribute towards promoting a great work culture.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Implement employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management; Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintain employee files and records according to policy and legal requirements
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, and organizing team building activities
- Support the management on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience in People & culture with 7+ years of experience
- Excellent Communication & people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to manage effectively with ambiguity, manage multiple projects through completion on time and on budget and to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team spirit. Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Strong ethics and reliability
We seek people who are highly capable and eager to take up new challenges, motivated, enthusiastic, and who possess the right temperament to handle challenging circumstances, with abilities to create novel solutions. We believe in recognizing and rewarding talents with exceptional competencies and skills, and have programs to support their growth, development, and career aspirations.Perfect Day’s a great fit for you if you think the status quo is something to challenge, not a rule to live by. If you share the notion that our planet needs game-changing solutions, now. If your vision for 2050 is a kinder, greener place where we eat and treat the planet a little bit (or a lot) better. If you care deeply about your co-workers just as much as figuring out solutions to tough problems. If you’re curious enough to dig deep into your own projects while jumping headfirst into cross-functional initiatives. If you can’t wait to catch up with friends from different teams because you haven’t crossed paths in a while. Extra bonus points if you love the taste, meltiness, and creaminess of dairy and believe animal-free alternatives shouldn’t be a compromise. You’ll fit right in.