Perfect Day is on a mission to make all the incredible dairy products you love while making the world a kinder, greener place. Our team brings their diverse experiences to the table every day to make better products without compromise. We believe the in limitless potential of what we’re working to accomplish. That’s why our team spans the globe bringing together the best and brightest minds to help us scale to meet commercial demands and innovate on brand new animal-free products.JOB TITLE: HRMIS Data Analyst (India Title), HRIS Manager (US Title)REPORTS TO
: Associate Director of Total RewardsWORK LOCATION: PD Park, Bengaluru
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organization’s internal HR information services systems, including database management, HRIS application support, implementation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to People & Culture and general organization employees.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and the global People & Culture team to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives and the People & Culture team.
- Interprets complex HR data to extract key insights and build cogent stories.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between People & Culture, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- In partnership with Information Services, ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Oversees the procurement of appropriate hardware and software to ensure that the organization has high quality, efficient systems.
- Facilitates migration to new HRIS if required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Flexible to work on shifts.
- Data driven, data savvy, understanding of what is happening behind the HRIS interface and interpretation of data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Thorough understanding of database construction.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of global HR information systems. Experience with UKG Pro a plus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Thorough understanding of business. Able to help identify key stakeholders and collect requirements.
- At least five years of database management or related experience required with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- Experience in a global role maintaining HRIS is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience with databases. Experience with programming preferred.
- Experienced data wrangler, including data modeling and KPI modeling. Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Hands on experience using visualization tools.
Perfect Day’s a great fit for you if you think the status quo is something to challenge, not a rule to live by. If you share the notion that our planet needs game-changing solutions, now. If your vision for 2050 is a kinder, greener place where we eat and treat the planet a little bit (or a lot) better. If you care deeply about your co-workers just as much as figuring out solutions to tough problems. If you’re curious enough to dig deep into your own projects while jumping headfirst into cross-functional initiatives. If you can’t wait to catch up with friends from different teams because you haven’t crossed paths in a while. Extra bonus points if you love the taste, meltiness, and creaminess of dairy and believe animal-free alternatives shouldn’t be a compromise. You’ll fit right in.