Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me
!We are looking for an Operations Coordinator
with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
What You'll Do
- Be a Territory Lead - you will lead operations in your part of Poland.
- You will be responsible for marketplace operations in Poland - own our day-to-day operational activities in all marketplaces across Poland, in other words adjust supply to the demand.
- Be the data wizard - analyse and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunity
- Manage relationships with logistic partners & juicers with a focus to help them in achieving targets and solving problems.
- Fleet management optimisation. Define new processes and best practises to drive operational excellence.
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimise processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- 2+ years experience in Operations, Consulting, Business Intelligence, Data or Project Management Business Analytics, Start-ups or being overachiever (prove it!)
- Analytical mindset - you use data to understand rider behaviour and accurately deploy scooters to serve user needs. Proficient in SQL and Excel
- Problem solver - not afraid of challenges always seek to find answers and back them with reasonable arguments
- Well-self organised - arrange your own activity effectively
- Patient. Act as a first class customer service, be kind and find a solution.
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities.
- Fluent Polish, advanced English
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionise transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences
- A rapidly growing organisation, with tonnes of opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Unique atmosphere and fun!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
as soon as possible!Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.