Aspiration is in the business of fighting the climate crisis. We help people and businesses build sustainable impact into what they do every day by making it easy, automated, and powerful -- whether it is in the ways people spend and save their money or the ways businesses engage their customers and employees. The estimated cumulative climate impact of the Aspiration community thus far is the equivalent of taking every car in the state of Wyoming off the road for a year. Aspiration is a certified B Corporation and, in fact, has been named to the “Best for the World” list of the top five percent of highest scored certified B Corporations four years in a row. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date and is growing quickly.Aspiration ValuesAction
: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.Boldness
: We don’t tinker, we transform.Customer
: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.Diligence & Dedication
: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.Entrepreneurial
: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.As a Manager on the Business Development team, you will lead ESG research across target industries and partners to inform our enterprise sales strategy and approach. You will craft compelling value exchanges and pitches with sales leadership. You will lead multifaceted sustainability partnerships with companies across industries, building strong relationships with partners and overseeing cross-functional teams to deliver flawlessly. The partnerships you drive will have a massive impact on Aspiration’s business, our partners’ businesses, and the planet.
What You'll Do
- Research industry-specific ESG trends and lead intelligence gathering on prospective partners’ climate targets and initiatives to inform pitches
- Identify decision makers at target prospects through LinkedIn Sales Nav and other tools to drive sales efforts.
- Develop partner value exchange models and build pitch materials.
- Lead enterprise sustainability partnerships in collaboration with cross-functional partners internally and externally.
- Build strong connectivity with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Legal.
- Track and report out on business and planet impact of each partnership.
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years of business development and/or partner/program management experience, including 2+ years in the sustainability/carbon markets space.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills that inspire cross-functional teams internally and externally to mobilize, collaborate and work seamlessly on aggressive timelines.
- Positivity, curiosity, flexibility and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working at and/or with high growth startups.
What You'll Get
Aspiration is proud to be an ESG company. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Diversity at Aspiration is not just compliance-driven. Diversity is our compass to drive equitable practices; to celebrate individuality; and to foster the uniqueness within each of us that makes our products, services, and culture better than most. Yes, we are proud to be a DEI company and we encourage everyone, inside and outside of Aspiration, to show up as you are and as you want to be, every day.
- Work for a mission-driven company to transform the lives of millions by building a better, values-oriented financial firm
- Competitive Salary and Equity Incentives
- Robust Healthcare Plans (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K & Unlimited Vacation Time
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture
This organization participates in E-Verify. Find more information here