AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring our Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to grow our team and build systems and metrics to support AMP as we scale. This role will be responsible for strategy and team leadership around talent acquisition. In partnership with hiring managers and senior leadership, you’ll support the rapidly growing hiring needs of AMP Robotics.
As our Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will work to:
- Work with department leads, finance, people team, and the executive team to proactively plan, forecast department hiring goals, and execute on a talent acquisition strategy in support of AMP growth.
- Consistently gather relevant metrics to improve recruiting activities and effectiveness, focusing on pipeline & sourcing data, candidate experience, and employee satisfaction and retention.
- Manage a team of recruiters. You should be ready to use creative, proactive techniques to source particularly rare or talented candidates across exempt and non-exempt positions in support of the company’s business lines.
- Develop cutting edge strategies, programs and relationships to attract candidates.
- Build, engage, and develop a team of high-performing staff in a fast-paced growth environment with aggressive hiring needs.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Promote the company and its mission and employment brand.
- Support all administrative functions of the full recruiting cycle to ensure a world class experience for hiring managers, candidates and internal stakeholders (HR,Payroll, IT, etc.)
- Create systems that support scale at a growing technology and robotics organization, including standard operating procedures, executive leadership communication, and an emphasis on accelerating hiring efficiency and quality.
- Work with hiring managers and recruiting team to write and post technical job descriptions, determine interview processes, and essential requirements for each role.
- Build a recruiting team and culture for AMP Robotics with excitement, professionalism and tenacity.
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high growth environment; 3+ years of leadership/management experience in recruiting
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (network, source, screen, recruit) and attracting top tech talent
- Ability to manage deliverables in a complex, fast-paced environment, with shifting priorities
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies, utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases, experience with Greenhouse ideal
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making
- Strong relationship-building, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- Manage a team of 5 recruiters
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO (Will consider non-local candidates)
- Please note: This role requires travel, and AMP requires employees who travel to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and, consistent with applicable law, will consider requests for reasonable accommodations based on disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as required by state or local law, where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the Company.”
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary & Compensation Information:
- Base Salary: $132,000-155,000
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- 14 days PTO and 6 paid sick days.
- (11) paid holidays – 9 company designated and 2 floating holidays.