Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the e-bike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. We are the first mover in the omnichannel retail space for personal mobility products and we continue to develop industry-leading, innovative e-bikes. Rad Power Bikes has grown to 700 employees today with 350,000+ customers, leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking Retail Specialists for our Salt Lake City showroom, located in the Sugar House area. Our Retail Specialists will be responsible for helping customers and potential customers learn which bike is best for them and how to optimize fun and the utility of each bike. This is an entry-level role for someone who is looking to make retail a career with the opportunity to grow with a fast-moving start-up.
Weekend availability is required.
Important Information: This store is scheduled to open in June 2022. We are looking to start Retail Specialists by May 2022.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1+ years of experience working retail, preferably in a showroom
- Experience & desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Solid bike riding skills & thorough understanding of road safety
- A background in supporting customers & answering questions in order to achieve sales goals
- Comfortable with disruptions and juggling multiple priorities
- A learning mentality and ability to assimilate & retain information quickly
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours /day
- A passion for teaching others and ability to do some in a variety of ways
You get bonus points for:
- Retail experience in the bike industry, especially with ebikes
- Bike part knowledge and riding as a hobby
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
- Made a world-class 1st impression with our customers in-person and on the phone & overseen daily test rides, ensuring rider comfort and safety
- Communicated product information in a clear, professional and accurate manner with customers
- Advocated internally for our customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Worked directly with our team of professional Ebike Mechanics to ensure that all customer needs are met
- Helped maintain and improve the organization/set-up of our Retail facility & ensured inventory control, merchandise/supply restocking is complete and accurate
- Other duties as assigned & required
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:
Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and team
Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.
At Rad Power Bikes we are committed to our RADICAL values and that means being responsible for the health and safety of our team, customers and community. Our current mask policy requires every Raddite to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. At this time, Rad Power BIkes does not require Covid-19 vaccination though we highly encourage it. Additionally, Rad Power Bikes has implemented a vaccination or test policy any time employees of 25+ gather for all hands, in person meetings, training and other company sponsored events. Rad Power Bikes reserves the right to change or update our Covid-19 policy and procedures at any time. If you are comfortable complying with our Covid-19 guidelines, please submit your application for consideration