Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the e-bike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. We are the first mover in the omnichannel retail space for personal mobility products and we continue to develop industry-leading, innovative e-bikes. Rad Power Bikes has grown to 700 employees today with 350,000+ customers, leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are seeking a Service Advisor for our Salt Lake City, UT location. Our Service Advisor will be responsible for greeting customers and listening attentively to their needs and requests, monitoring and scheduling appointments, diagnosis and estimating repair costs, selling service packages, building out work orders, delegation of repairs, problem solving concerns and complaints, and follow up with customers to ensure an unrivaled customer experience.
Weekend availability will be required as our schedule is subject to change.
Important Information: This store is scheduled to open in June 2022. We are looking to start a Service Advisor in this role by May 2022.
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 1-2 years working in a customer facing position, particularly in a service department
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Relationship focused approach to customer service
- Passion for bikes and getting people back in the saddle
- Impeccable communication skills, especially under pressure
- Sales experience, articulate, highly congenial/people person
- Working knowledge of apps (Shopify, Zendesk) and cloud based software (Google suite)
- Ability to ascend / descend ladders
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours / day
- Ability to lift, push/pull, leverage and carry 65+ pounds without assistance
- Proficient manual dexterity required while using a variety of hand tools and other equipment
You get bonus points for:
- Proven passion for customer satisfaction in the retail bike industry
- Strong diagnostic knowledge of RPB mechanical and electrical systems
Had you been with us last month, the top 5 things you would have impacted are:
- Maintained an elite and positive customer experience by ensuring customers are being greeted with energy, enthusiasm, and genuine care
- Gained superior product knowledge to effectively educate customers and advise appropriate level of parts and service
- Set, confirmed, and prepared appointments for customers with confidence and professionalism and prioritized service appointments based on customer needs
- Communicated frequently with supervisors, mechanics, and spare parts associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Efficiently determined recommended levels of service and replacement parts and drafted clear and concise work orders to ensure proper delivery for both the customers and mechanics
- Additional duties and overtime as required
Sounding good? Read on to understand what matters most to us:
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:
Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and team
Accountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedback
Diverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voice
Innovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are original
Customer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our riders
Approachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to help
Learners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.
At Rad Power Bikes we are committed to our RADICAL values and that means being responsible for the health and safety of our team, customers and community. Our current mask policy requires every Raddite to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. At this time, Rad Power BIkes does not require Covid-19 vaccination though we highly encourage it. Additionally, Rad Power Bikes has implemented a vaccination or test policy any time employees of 25+ gather for all hands, in person meetings, training and other company sponsored events. Rad Power Bikes reserves the right to change or update our Covid-19 policy and procedures at any time. If you are comfortable complying with our Covid-19 guidelines, please submit your application for consideration