Arcadia is a technology company revolutionizing the energy industry. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone, no matter where you live or who your utility provider is. Founded in 2015, Arcadia set out with one purpose that continues to drive us today: a 100% clean energy future.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges – climate change – requires out-of-the-box thinking and diverse perspectives, so we’re building a team of individuals from all different backgrounds, industries, and educational experiences. If you share our passion for building a future powered by 100% renewable energy, we look forward to receiving your application and learning what you would uniquely bring to our organization!
What we’re looking for:
Arcadia is seeking a highly talented, organized, results-oriented Member Accounts Associate to join our Member Experience team. This position will help with all customer-facing facets of our business including customer support, escalated account resolution, and billing needs. You'll wear many hats, and help ensure the highest level of customer support.
What you'll do:
This role will encompass several facets including but not limited to:
- Oversight of automated billing process
- Manually generate client statements as needed
- Ensuring customers are billed accurately and on time
- Customer communication and escalations
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues
- Misc. administrative tasks
What will help you succeed:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical background and obsession with details
- Results-oriented drive and solid work ethic
- Resourceful, collaborative, and problem-solving
- Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Experienced billing background preferred
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce/Zendesk) a plus
- Desire to grow with the company
- High school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Data entry skills a plus
- Market-based compensation (salary + equity)
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- All-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to decarbonize and disrupt the energy sector
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.