Are you ready to fight climate change? We just raised a $30 million Series B from Coatue (early backer of Apple, Tesla, and Rivian) and actor Robert Downey Jr (aka Iron Man). Did you know buildings contribute to over 40% of the global carbon emissions? Our web-based SaaS toolset, helps design teams rapidly decarbonate the building design process by automating energy, daylight, glare, cost, and more with machine learning. Last year we offset enough carbon to save 171,000 lives and 5x more carbon than Tesla. Join our fast-growing team to help save the planet!Who You Are:
Someone who is seeking to use their sales development skills in a way that positively impacts environmental change.
Who We Are:
We're willing to rethink everything to get buildings to net-zero carbon. We think differently and holistically about the architecture, engineering, and construction space. We use science, care about others, and speak the truth about climate action.
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and contact potential leads through cold calls and emails
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cove.tool and our product offerings.
- Research target leads and create an analysis of the prospect before handing them off to an Account Executive.
- Educate and nurture leads until they are qualified and ready to talk with an Account Executive.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information and providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to other members of the sales team.
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
Nice to haves:
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and social media.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent, and strong attention to detail.
- Meet or exceed assigned daily activity minimums of 50 calls and 30 emails per day
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- Intellectually curious
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Have a passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business (finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, economics, or strategic management)
- Familiarity with CRM tools—specifically with Hubspot—a plus
- Domain knowledge in AEC
What’s In It for You:
- 100% Employer Paid Health insurance
- Vision and Dental benefits
- Employer-paid public transit pass and biking stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Work-Life Balance
- Onsite Gym membership
- Hybrid Work
- Paid time off and holidays
- Snacks, beer, team events
Cove.tool is proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.