As an Security Engineer - EDR at Zoox, you will be responsible for administration and operations of Zoox’s Enterprise EDR system. The role will focus on the ongoing engineering and operations work related to Zoox’s Enterprise EDR system and integrating this system with our enterprise security ecosystem. The candidate will have a strong background in EDR design, engineering, and operations.
- Operations of our EDR solution including defining and maintaining policies and host groups
- Respond to triaged EDR incidents forward from the SoC team
- Work closely with our SIEM operations team to integrate EDR & SIEM
- Work with systems and desktop engineering teams to ensure that agents are rolled out and operational across the fleet.
- Develop EDR security policies and ensure that they are applied appropriately to all host groups
- Manage SOC engagements and Incident Handling efforts for EDR
- Work closely with our SoC and EDR vendor to optimize EDR operations at Zoox
- 3+ years working with EDR products
- 5 years of experience working in cyber security
- Strong hands on skills with one or more EDR products
- Experience in threat-hunting a plus
- Experience with programing skills (python or similar)
- Relevant industry certifications
- Be a creative team player
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine by the earlier
of (1) April 15 or (2) within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.