Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes, North America’s largest e-bike brand, is on a mission to get people riding radical electric bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone.
Our company is a driving force behind the ebike market expansion in North America, and we’re growing rapidly in Europe. We are the first mover in the omnichannel retail space for personal mobility products and we continue to develop industry-leading, innovative e-bikes. Rad Power Bikes has grown to 500,000+ customers, leading a global revolution in low carbon mobility.
We are looking for RADICAL people to join our global teams: Responsible, Approachable, Diverse, Innovative, Customer-Driven, Accountable, and always Learning.
We are seeking a Brand Copywriter to be responsible for all of our customer-facing copy and content, and support the ongoing development of our brand voice.
Why You're Rad (about You)
- Brainstorm, write, and edit omnichannel copy, leveraging brand and customer insights.
- Create and consistently improve upon copy principles and standards across all customer touchpoints.
- Contribute to the creative development of product launches, brand campaigns, and other integrated programs across a wide range of media and platforms, from concept to execution.
- Work across programs and teams to define, build upon, and maintain templates, processes, and communication around copy and content.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the content calendar, ensuring all deliverables are on-brand, engaging, and measurable.
- Collaborates with photo, design, and video teams on visual needs for content.
- Distill complex technical information to user-friendly communication to drive brand awareness and engagement. Work with regulatory and legal teams to ensure compliant messaging.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Outstanding online portfolio that highlights your ability to deliver a compelling creative vision that meets business requirements, with a focus on integrated campaigns, content strategy and brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to gracefully provide and receive feedback to/from senior-level stakeholders, peers, and other team members.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to support the team through multiple projects and deadlines, and write exceptional content ranging from TV scripts, lifecycle campaigns to product naming.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. Ability to react quickly, and lead in ambiguity through changing needs and priorities.
- Stays relevant on copy trends, serves as Rad’s language expert, and is well-versed in the AP Stylebook.
- Familiar with standards and best practices for on and off-page SEO and how to incorporate them into your work.
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
Working at Rad is built around our RADICAL values - we are:Responsible to our environment, community, partners, and teamAccountable, we take ownership, bias to action, seek and provide feedbackDiverse, inclusive of experiences, backgrounds and skills, we value every voiceInnovators, we challenge ourselves and the status quo, we are originalCustomer driven, completely, we do the right thing for our ridersApproachable, kind, we collaborate and are always willing to helpLearners, we grow our skills, we are humble and seek to improve Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us! Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment Agencies: We partner with 3rd party recruitment resources as needed. If we require assistance on this search we will contact selected partners directly; we do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions.
- Contributed to the creative direction of a product launch across channels from Marketing to Retail stores.
- Supported the development of our brand strategy, from brainstorming personality traits to developing content pillars.
- Worked closely with the product and marketing teams to identify new naming conventions for our products.
- Drafted and launched new digital experiences on our website.
- Had fun riding all of the Rad Power Bikes, to ensure you’re getting to know them all!