Zoox’s fleet management application is an essential tool in the operation of our ever-growing fleet of autonomous robo-taxis. We build tools to interact with and monitor our vehicles remotely: everything from in-the-field diagnostics to step-function operational improvements like remote software deployment and automated scheduling. If you’re excited about building world-class web applications that make a real difference in people’s lives, this position is for you!
- Currently working towards a B.S., M.S., Ph.D., or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program. For undergraduates, we are accepting only juniors and seniors.
- Good academic standing
- At least one previous industry internship, co-op, or project completed in a relevant area
- Ability to relocate to the Bay Area, California for the duration of the internship
- Interns at Zoox may not use any proprietary information they are working on as part of their thesis, any published work with their university, or to be distributed to anyone outside of Zoox.
- Fluency with at least one modern JS framework: Vue, Angular, or React
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of web servers and web technologies
- Great communication skills
Bonus QualificationsVaccine Mandate
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.