I am an enthusiastic Industrial Engineering student eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail, and excellent critical thinking skills. I am motivated to learn, grow, and excel in catalyzing change locally and globally.
Jun 2020 - Aug 2020
- Designed over 30 pieces of marketing collateral including proposals and presentation decks used to secure clients and partnerships
- Consulted with clients of the GoLocal by GoLogic app to develop a marketing package that serves their small business marketing needs
- Researched and authored an internal Inbound Marketing guide to inform marketing efforts
May 2019 - Aug 2019
- Curated and launched Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns, creating a following of 200 on Facebook and 300 on Instagram
- Designed and implemented the Matunda Hub WordPress blog posting bi-weekly articles to increase brand engagement and image
B.SC - INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
Sep 2018 - Jan 2023
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
Software Languages & Skills
Java, MATLAB, SQL, R, Excel
Sectors of Interest
Buildings & Cities, Research & Education, Energy, Advocacy or Policy, Communication & Media, Entrepreneurship, Community & Movement Building
Are you currently working in climate?
Are you interested in being involved in a Climatebase mentorship program? If so, how would you like to participate? (As a mentor VS as a mentee)
Yes, I am interested as a mentee
Where are you in your climate journey?
I am looking for a climate job
I am here to:
Get a job
Do you want your public profile to be hidden?