Exceptional communication has been vital in the customer facing roles I have
experienced. Building up relationships with business customers has required my
communication skills to be naturally impeccable. I dealt with a range of clients while
working in a luxury chalet company, and without the level of communication I had I
would not have been successful in dealing with their demands. It is important that I
listened carefully to the client and responded effectively to their requests, ensuring
that they were happy and looked after at all times, going above and beyond to
ensure their satisfaction.
My teamwork skills have been developed by being part of a large team in a
demanding customer service environment. This job ensured I was punctual, and
reliable to work flexible shifts, 7 days a week. I feel my team work skills have been
successfully developed as I have worked my way up as a strong leader as well as
excellent team player due to my reliability as a staff member.
Throughout my studies at university I successfully juggled part time employment
alongside completing my degree. This required the ability to prioritise tasks in levels
of importance and ensure I was consistently meeting my deadlines effectively. I have
excellent time management which has been further facilitated by my organisation
skills. My ability to organise all aspects of my life including current part time work
is a necessary skillset for the workplace and I am ready to use it effecvely.
Performing in an efficient manner whilst ensuring excellent customer service in a
fast paced environment.
• Flexibility to adapt to challenges when they arise while working under your own
initiative to ensure all tasks are done and customers are looked after.
• Ensuring all staff are directed with tasks, whilst being a strong team player to ensure all staff work together to ensure the multiple sittings run smoothly.
• I am extremely grateful for this job during a pandemic.
• Writing a range of social media content, press releases, and blog posts.
• First rate organisational skills required to conduct a remote internship with no
training, conversation purely through emails and online calls.
• Worked to support a variety of clients projects on the go.
• Sat in on client business meeting to discuss new marketing plans.
Successfully developed a natural rapport with my 12 guests in a fast paced, client
orientated role. Required constant on the go problem solving to deal with a range of requests from guests.
• Precise time management and self motivation required, alongside attention to detail in every situation.
• Created an individual social action campaign regarding the environmental impacts
of fast fashion. Organised an event open to the general public in Cardiff (June 2019)
•Developed public speaking, networking and leadership skills by learning first hand
from sustainability professionals of business, media and governments.
•Carrying out tasks in a series of different departments within the firm over a week period. •Worked with different members of staff throughout the week to build a picture of how the business works and the difference sectors of law. •Gained a real sense of what it is like for the life of a paralegal or solicitor within a law firm and the day to day tasks within a usual working week