Adaptive leader who thrives on the variety that comes with the evolution of technology and business. Highly regarded strategist and innovative professional experienced in operations, client experience, and revenue growth.
• Complex Project Management: prioritize both people and top initiatives by aligning on common goals in parallel with the evolution of technology and business
• Business Strategist: plan and manage nationwide projects aligning business goals with technology. Feedback loops & data backed decisions provided competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
• Trusted Leader: program and operational leader in the Premier Agent Sales Organization, specializing in change management. With the ability to solve complex problems, provide both short & long term solutions, I have become a trusted resource for a large array of cross functional partners.
• Diversity & Inclusion Programs: Pioneering leader who was involved in the early development of the Equity and Belonging programs that elevated budding leaders, hosted 150+ nation-wide events, and developed data driven systems that would enhance recruiting, retention, and create spaces of belonging for over 6000 employees.
Project Management: IT Project Lifecycle: Value-Added Leadership:
System Migrations/Integrations Project Scheduling Business & IT Planning
Custom Software Development RACI & OKRs Biz Partner Relations
Database & Systems Engineering Requirements Analysis Cross-Departmental Planning
Vendor Management Communications Scheduling Cross-functional Team Leadership
Cross-Departmental Implementation Testing/QA/Rollout/Support Vendor Relations & Presentations
• Champion and support mission-critical projects, such as business process improvement, time studies, cost containment initiatives, or new product/market launch. Collaborate, leverage or create standardized processes or frameworks, and display strong teamwork and leadership skills.
• Perform data analysis and validation for creation of business and operational reporting. Tailor the story to specific audiences, collaborate with several highly skilled teams, join multiple data sources, and deliver a solution fit for today, intended for tomorrow.
• Create mechanisms to track financial targets and monitor operational performance (KPIs, SLAs and OKRs). Develop dashboards, processes, and/or tools to diagnose root-cause, shed light on historical trends and patterns, and provide pacing against monthly and quarterly targets.
• Improve management decision-making by delivering data-driven recommendations that are aligned with organizational strategy and quarterly goals.
• Facilitate the scoping and modeling of strategic initiatives. Lead and obtain support and commitment from business owners and various teams, including FP&A, product management, and project management. Provide continual initiative support through implementation and execution.
• Collaborate & communicate with cross-functional business partners
• Innovate and creatively solve for needs of the business
• Lead people and projects toward a common goal
• Track compliance against current processes
• Utilize data to identify needs in the business
• Fully implement projects from start to finish
• Oversee recruiting efforts across all ZG offices for the Women’s Impact Network
• Drive network membership and advise on engagement and recruiting efforts
• Provide high level leadership coaching and guidance
• Appoint and recruit new members to support these initiatives
• Drives Membership Growth and Supports Network Initiatives
• Implementrd and Communicated on WIN Mission, Vision, and Objectives
• Oversaw Local Committees and Group Engagement
• Createed Positions and Appointed Volunteers to Fulfill Office Needs and Initiatives
• Utilization of data to drive efficiency and change in strategy
• Headed a credit card decline initiative with a small team of 4 employees leading to over $1.5 million dollars in saved PA monthly revenue all while driving and increase in productivity and efficiency by 50% over the course of 6 months
• Partnership with various business partners via working on initiatives for Billing, Agent Care, Special Products and Team ^2.
• Involvement in the launch of Agent Cares Customer First Initiative designed to optimize Alans experience as it relates to billing
• Executive & CEO Coaching Assistant
• Business Development Strategy and Project Manager
• Office & Events Management for Clients
• Incubator & Co-Working Design Implementation
• Development & testing of custom wireless technology systems
• Inventory and supply chain management
• Oversee construction and assembling of wireless irrigation units
• Managing accounts payable, invoicing, customer assistance & office administration