Innovative Data Science Professional with a passion for research in the Ed-Tech industry and academic background in Medical Microbiology at a Masters level. Currently, I am pursuing my passion in innovative education, specifically the use of technology in education at Africa’s first EdTech Incubator - Injini. I expertly coordinate projects and compile meaningful research briefs to support education technology initiatives in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
As a next career move, I plan to use my academic and professional background to add value and help companies use the power of research and discovery to answer specific scientific questions within the Microbiology or Molecular and Cell Biology industry.
As the Data Insights Manager at Injini I have had the privilege of working with some amazing entrepreneurs in the African EdTech Space. I have extremely enjoyed carrying out bespoke market research projects for our portfolio companies. This research has provided them with data to support their hypotheses while providing in-depth market research analyses.
My initial role as an Associate was to support the previous Head of Data and Insights, and then it expanded to leading the Data Insights portfolio at Injini as the team evolved, and this helped me continue to build the skills I needed to provide research support in the EdTech space.
- Data capturing
- Processing a high volume of product orders
- Transferring all information from one system to another
- Double-checking all Customer billing
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- CRM tracking and logging of activities
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Communicating internally important feedback from teams/ customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and tickets
- Manage all capturing and administration aspects of the sales team
- Ad hoc office and company administration