• Project management, event planning, and process development
• Client relations, communications, acquisition, and retention
• B2B & B2C Sales
• Service design, operations, and logistics
• Proficient in Office, Mac, Google Suite, & Pipedrive (CRM Software)
• Regenerative design, circular economics, and systems thinking
Client Service Associate
Sep 2018 -
UBS Financial Services Inc
- Manage and prepare meetings, email communications, reports, presentations, licensing, and compliance requirements for Private Wealth Advisor Angela Mwanza - $1.2B assets under
- Organize and maintain files for clients and prospects
- Coordinate with clients' accountants, trust and estate attorneys, and staff to ensure timely
completion of tasks (i.e. alternative investment paperwork, bill payments, and documents)
Sales & Retail Operations
Aug 2017 - Feb 2018
American Spoon Foods
• Increased monthly sales by an average of 8%.
• Responsible for point of sales, client acquisition, and product demonstrations.
• Conducted CRM training and product knowledge sessions for staff.
Project Manager & Executive Assistant
Nov 2014 - Apr 2017
Restoration Agriculture Development, International
- Managed client relations, operational logistics, and farm data management for 40+
- Increased quarterly revenue from Q1 2015 to Q1 2016 by 109%.
- Researched investment opportunities for scaling agroforestry development
Apr 2011 - Apr 2014
• Designed the 5-day festival to be a zero waste event.
• Wrote grant proposals and received annual funding for A/V performances and art installations.
• Managed event operations, transportation logistics, and artist experience.
Intern - Analyst
May 2010 - Aug 2010
Cardinal Engineering Inc.
- Collected and analyzed data for Environmental Site Assessments from site visits, map analysis, and internet research
- Synthesized information, then drafted and completed 5 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Researched and presented on emerging sustainable designs in built environment and packaging materials
Aug 2012 - Dec 2012
Dynamic Project Leadership
Jan 2013 - May 2013
B.A. - Geography
Aug 2010 - May 2014
University of Colorado - Boulder
Software Languages & Skills
Sectors of Interest
Buildings & Cities, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Research & Education, Energy, Food & Agriculture, Land Use, Advocacy or Policy, Transportation, Climate Adaptation, Climate Finance, Materials & Manufacturing, Pollution & Waste Reduction, Climate Venture Capital, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Philanthropy, Climate Science, Community & Movement Building
Are you currently working in climate?
Where are you in your climate journey?
I am looking for a climate job
I am here to:
Get a job, Connect with others in the space
Do you want your public profile to be hidden?
Would you like to have the opportunity to be featured in Climatebase's weekly newsletters?