Leadership: Problem Solving Teaching Small Group Instruction Multi-tasking Conflict Resolution
Technology: C++ C Python Calculus Circuit Analysis Spice Verilog
Communication: Explaining and Simplifying Public Speaking Presentations Active Listener
Sep 2018 - Jun 2020
Engineering Department, Walla Walla University
- Serve as bridge of communication for department and student body.
- Give tours and introduce prospective students to collegiate life in a STEM program.
Sep 2018 - Mar 2020
Atlas Coffee Shop
- Provided careful attention to customers and beverage quality to ensure luxury experience.
- Multitasked efficient drink serving with customer service as primary priority in high stress environment.
VOLUNTEER AND EXTRACURRICULAR EXPERIENCE
Embedded Systems Intern
Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
- Program and test LoRa radio modules and sensor peripherals for use with wireless controller
- Develop C code for use with the TI-MSP432 microprocessor
- Work independently with fellow intern to test designs for reliability and effectiveness.
Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Sep 2015 - Jun 2020
Walla Walla University
Master's in Electrical Engineering
Sep 2020 - Jun 2022
Software Languages & Skills
Python, C, C++, MATLAB
Current student (or less than 1 year)
Sectors of Interest
Buildings & Cities, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Research & Education, Atmosphere, Carbon Removal Engineering, Consumer Goods, Communication & Media, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Climate Science
Are you currently working in climate?
Are you interested in being involved in a Climatebase mentorship program? If so, how would you like to participate? (As a mentor VS as a mentee)
Yes, I am interested as a mentee
Where are you in your climate journey?
I am looking for a climate job
I am here to:
Get a job, Learn more about climate change and solutions, Connect with others in the space
Do you want your public profile to be hidden?
Would you like to have the opportunity to be featured in Climatebase's weekly newsletters?