• Materials Science & Engineering Master Student (EIT Raw Materials Scholar) with proven
understanding of materials properties, characterization, and its manufacturing processes.
• Passionate about implementing circularity and sustainability to every possible aspect of live.
• Effective at managing my time to fulfil with my responsibilities and interests, making me a well-
rounded and flexible individual.
• Key achievements to date include:
o Awarded 3rd place at the Global Digital Race 2020 (The Raw & Circular Economy Expedition),
"Raw Materials for Future Mobility" organized by the EIT (European Institute of Innovation &
o Awarded the "University of Manchester Stellify Award 2019" for successfully completing
University's Ethical Grand Challenges, community volunteering and leadership roles.
Professional Leadership Technical
• Project Management • Strong Interpersonal • Microsoft Office + Excel
Skills Skills • Ashby Materials Selection
• Motivated and • Creative and Software
Committed Empathetic • Open LCA Software
Organize weekly sessions for first year students on my study programme to facilitate their understanding in academic matters as well as to provide support in any other area they required.
Conveyed important information between students and the university staff, addressing academic issues and improving the overall education experience of Materials Science and Engineering students.
Coordinated with the University of Manchester Student Union to raise awareness cutting out any form of harassment and hate crime by organizing and successful delivering events that promote race and social equality in collaboration with various students' societies.
Worked in a team of three, directly lead under the supervision of Dr Andrey Kretinin (Lecturer in Materials Physics at University of Manchester). Successfully developed laboratory procedures for
mechanical and electrochemical polishing of copper surfaces. Carefully formulated a standard operating procedure for gold electroplating in laboratory conditions.