Contributing Executive Assistant
Oct 2019 - May 2021
The Hollywood Reporter
• Wrote and researched over 65 articles for multiple sections of the magazine, online and in print.
• Assisted the editorial director with scheduling, phone calls, travel and other administrative projects.
• Coordinated department communications, scheduling and budget, and expenses for various editors.
Manager in Training
Feb 2019 - Oct 2019
• Covered desks for assistants out of office and assisted on various projects.
• Read and evaluated scripts and books for various managers and producers.
• Trained incoming trainees on assistant tasks and etiquette.
Agent in Training, Agency
Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
• Read and evaluated scripts and books for literary agents.
• Covered desks in the literary and intellectual property departments for assistants out of office.
Jan 2016 - May 2018
• Assisted Wesleyan University retired faculty members with various projects.
• Organized mailings and answered phone calls.
Committee Member, Senior Class Gift Committee
Sep 2017 - May 2018
Planned events and raised thousands of dollars for the Wesleyan Fund and financial aid.
Mar 2014 - Jul 2016
Skinny Isn't Worth It
Founded an advocacy organization dedicated to promoting healthy body image for teenagers.
Bachelor of arts - English
Aug 2014 - May 2018
Software Languages & Skills
Sectors of Interest
Research & Education, Advocacy or Policy, Communication & Media, Philanthropy, Community & Movement Building
Are you currently working in climate?
Are you interested in being involved in a Climatebase mentorship program? If so, how would you like to participate? (As a mentor VS as a mentee)
Yes, I am interested as a mentee
Where are you in your climate journey?
I am looking for a climate job
I am here to:
Get a job, Learn more about climate change and solutions
Do you want your public profile to be hidden?
Would you like to have the opportunity to be featured in Climatebase's weekly newsletters?