Christopher is a passionate, dynamic self-starter, and intuitive leader with an innate curiosity and talent for solving-problems, managing teams, detecting patterns and insights within large sets of data for the greater good.
- Experienced in statistical machine and deep learning, data analytics, mining, and visualization to develop data driven decisions.
- Keen ability to identify key stakeholder values necessary to develop ingenious concepts to implement solutions driven by a comprehensive set of skills founded in research, design, engineering & fabrication.
- Thought leader who exhibits incredible attention to detail, essential to streamline and assess comprehensive, abstract ideas and communicate “cross-cultural” elements of technology to non-technical audiences.
- Trusted advisor and CTO to digital ad-tech start-up.
- Over 15 years of experience as technical advisor and director to renowned clients (Sony, to Apple, to Victoria Secret) and corporations in photography and advertising.
Volunteer Data Analyst
Jan 2021 -
Kaleidoscope Child Foundation
➤ Developed holistic and strategic plan to generate actionable solutions.
➤ Designed metrics, built reports and dashboards that helped the marketing team and stakeholders understand the user journey and have access to data insights.
Mar 2010 - Dec 2020
Cutting The Ox, INC
➤ Technical Director for international and domestic advertising and editorial photography.
➤ Designing lighting Cinematic sets while working creatively with clients collaborating with production team to implement strategic strategies, resulting in seamless completion of projects
Chief Technology Officer
Sep 2017 - Sep 2019
Air Media Group, LLC.
➤ Developed and implemented cellular media-players units for mobile vehicle fleet.
Member Board of Directors
Feb 2003 - Sep 2005
➤ Collaborated to create strategic programs that empowered personal expression while providing learning opportunities to connect communities of color.
Bachelors in Liberal Arts - Philosophy - GPA 3.84/4.0
- May 2004
Aug 2020 - Nov 2020
Software Languages & Skills
Sectors of expertise
Research, Food & Agriculture, Climate Adaptation, Communication & Media, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Science (Other)
Sectors of Interest
Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Research & Education, Energy, Food & Agriculture, Atmosphere, Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Climate Adaptation, Technology, Climate Science, Science (Other)
Are you currently working in climate?
Are you interested in being involved in a Climatebase mentorship program? If so, how would you like to participate? (As a mentor VS as a mentee)
Yes, I am interested as a mentee
Where are you in your climate journey?
I am looking for a climate job
I am here to:
Get a job
Do you want your public profile to be hidden?
Would you like to have the opportunity to be featured in Climatebase's weekly newsletters?