Climate Change Solutions Manager
Jan 2021 - Apr 2021
• Assess and vet climate change solutions based on the Grounded solutions lens and create a robust database of Paris+, CBD, and One Earth aligned solutions for Grounded Climate Academy, engagement content, and Grounded Investments. Manage database and contacts in Salesforce.
• Developed partnership acquisition intake review form based on the Grounded solutions lens to streamline the data collection and vetting process.
• Develop call for solutions proposal for Grounded permafrost solutions competition.
• Manage solutions Provide insight and analysis of climate solutions for engagement across social media and website development.
Project Manager, Climate Solution - Contractor
May 2020 - Jan 2021
• Researched and developed robust Grounded climate change solutions lens based on review and analysis of 35 filters and methodologies. Lens used to filter and vet climate change solutions for the Grounded Climate Academy and Grounded Investment.
• Develop climate change solutions categorizations used for website and internally.
• Manage solutions project objectives and track progress, attend and initiate virtual meetings with external collaborators as needed for project's objectives and goals, develop KPIs for project.
Mar 2020 - Jul 2020
CLIMATE SMART MISSOULA
• Develop energy use disclosure map using ArcGIS software for City of Missoula using data on energy use from city buildings.
• Researched and wrote memorandum on benefits, regulatory tools, and tools for high performance building.
Jul 2018 - Jan 2020
Boesch Law Group
• Conduct complex legal research in both litigation and transactional areas of law, and draft and revise hundreds of legal pleadings.
• Draft many legal memorandums and briefs regarding a vast range of research matters.
• Manage and Strategically advise law firm marketing and projects including book publishing, institutional development, and trademarking.
Certificate in Measuring Impact for Sustainability
- Aug 2020
IIX IMPACT INSTITUTE
Bachelor of Arts - American Studies and German Language
Aug 2009 - Jan 2013
Master of Public Policy - Public Policy, Environment and Sustainability
Aug 2015 - May 2017
University of Southern California, Price School
Sector of expertise (Other):
Sectors of Interest
Buildings & Cities, Ecosystems & Biodiversity, Research & Education, Energy, Food & Agriculture, Land Use, Advocacy or Policy, Transportation, Atmosphere, Carbon Accounting & Offsetting, Carbon Removal Engineering, Climate Adaptation, Consumer Goods, Climate Finance, Materials & Manufacturing, Communication & Media, Pollution & Waste Reduction, Climate Venture Capital, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Philanthropy, Climate Science, Science (Other), Community & Movement Building
Are you currently working in climate?
Are you interested in being involved in a Climatebase mentorship program? If so, how would you like to participate? (As a mentor VS as a mentee)
Yes, I am interested as a mentee
Where are you in your climate journey?
I am looking for a climate job
I am here to:
Get a job, Learn more about climate change and solutions, Connect with others in the space, Find a mentor, Mentor others
Do you want your public profile to be hidden?
Would you like to have the opportunity to be featured in Climatebase's weekly newsletters?