KPMG Innovation Labs helps KPMG and its clients start new businesses, understand existential business risk, and invest for growth.
- Developed long term product strategy for a critical military infrastructure protection platform:
interviewed senior Defense and Intelligence Community leaders, analyzed open-source intelligence on the future of national security threats, and defined a roadmap based on user personas.
- Led a team to identify climate change investments for KPMG: researched energy transition projections, forecasted decarbonization services market size, and presented opportunities to KPMG's Global Head of Energy. Our work was presented to the Management Committee, leading to a firmwide investment.
- Helped a $10B ARR business analyze disruptive regulatory and competitive risk, conduct financial
scenario analysis, and define strategic investment options. I provided status updates to the client's C-Suite and presented our final analysis leading to investment in several of our recommendations.
Emerge Computer delivered a full-stack digital education solution to schools in India.
- Managed a team of UX designers and engineers on the software team for an early-stage education
- Created user journeys and conducted research on previous Indian EdTech products to inform MVP
- Developed and implemented a minimum viable product to test assumptions in 15 schools around India.
Bond Street transformed small business lending through technology, data, and design.
- Developed a customer re-engagement strategy with a team of four to target 2000+ small businesses.
- Pitched to and conducted initial credit checks for 1100+ companies in industries including retail,
technology, and manufacturing.
- Accelerated outreach volume 3x by redesigning re-engagement processes with software tools.