I have acquired my high school diploma and I am currently enrolled in San Jose State
University as a fourth year student majoring in Mechanical Engineering (BS). I am highly
passionate about the automotive industry with one of my biggest personal hobbies being
modifying and building gas powered vehicles for performance for both track and street usage
In addition, I am a self-starter and a team player who does not like to leave any tasks
- Experience with all Microsoft programs, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Matlab, LTSpice,
Simulink, and Ansys Simulation software
- Lathe and Mill Operations experience
- Capable of producing clear instructions for the assembly or testing of various parts
- Years of hands-on experience with modifying, repairing, and maintaining Diesel and
Gasoline Powered Vehicles.
- Strong Communication skills in a team based manufacturing ecosystem
- Quick learner, highly adaptive in a fast paced environments
-Created a Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) service with a plan to maximize profits and reduce fleet maintenance costs.
-Currently interface with our largest customer, Ondot LLC stationed in Milpitas, CA.
-Responsible for creating and providing maintenance plans for 50 Amazon delivery vehicles
-Ensure that vehicle maintenance services are performed in a timely manner based on
- Gave insight and knowledge of technical specifications of vehicles to consumer audiences.
- Executed communication with customers and provided aid for vehicle purchases.
- Exercised team building and project management skills.
- August (2016), June (2017)-August (2017)
-Obtained knowledge and exposure in manufacturing processes regarding DNA sequencing
-Improved manufacturing instructions by writing guidelines for the assembly of parts and multiple tests.
-Collaborated with the quality assurance department to ensure that component quality was as