SEI is partnering with The Oregon Environmental Council (OEC), Climate Solutions, Forth, and Verde on a joint project, and are collectively seeking a Transportation Fellow who is interested in people-centered transportation system reform and accelerating transportation electrification to support coalition building, transportation policy research, and transportation electrification advocacy projects in Oregon.
The Transportation Fellow will support the Clean and Just Transportation Network (www.cjtnetwork.org), a statewide transportation network led by Climate Solutions, Forth, Verde, and OEC. The Fellow's scope of work will include:
1) Coalition Building Assistance
- Planning/supporting education training and events.
- Writing and coordinating communications with network members.
- Planning/supporting outreach to new members and inactive members to expand the network, improve retention, and bring a stronger range of voices to the table.
2) Research assistance on best practices for policies and programs nationwide to support transportation system reform.
3) Participation in transportation electrification advocacy projects based on the fellow’s interests (e.g. expanding access to e-bike, public transit improvements, medium- and heavy-duty electrification, etc.)
To learn more about each of these organizations, visit their sites below:
SEI requires all employees to be Vaccinated against COVID-19.
SEI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to reflect the diverse communities we serve, especially those most impacted by climate change and other kinds of environmental, social, and economic injustices. Persons of color, persons with disabilities, older adults, and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.